The following is a sample of the large amount of material that has been written on the immigration issue in Canada.
1. Beaujot, Dr. Roderic. “Immigration and Canadian Demographics: State of the Research”, 1997-1998, University of Western Ontario.
2. Campbell, Charles. “Betrayal and Deceit: The Politics of Canadian Immigration”, 2000. Jasmine Books, West Vancouver, B.C. (Order at firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Collacott, Martin. “Canada’s Immigration Policy: The Need For Major Reform”, 2002.
4. Collacott, Martin. “Canada’s Inadequate Response To Terrorism : The Need For Policy Reform”. February 2006
5. Collacott, Martin. “Is There Really A Looming Labour Shortage in Canada, and If There Is, Can Immigration Fill The Gap?”, 2003.
6. Economic Council of Canada. “New Faces In The Crowd: Economic and Social Impacts of Immigration”,1991.
7. Francis, Diane. “Immigration: The Economic Case”, 2002.
8. Green, Dr. Allan (Queen’s University) and Dr. David Green (UBC). “The Economic Goals of Canada’s Immigration Policy: Past and Present”, 1996.
9. Gwyn, Richard. “Nationalism Without Walls: The Unbearable Lightness Of Being Canadian”, 1995.
10. Health and Welfare Canada. “Charting Canada’s Future”, 1989.
11. Healey, Michael. “Final Report: Prospects For Sustainability”, (Fraser Basin Ecosystem Study), 1997.
12. Healey, Michael. “Seeking Sustainability In The Lower Fraser Basin”,1999.
13. Loney, Dr. Martin. “The Pursuit of Division: Race, Gender and Preferential Hiring In Canada”, 2000.
14. Morton, Dr. James. “In The Sea Of Sterile Mountains: The Chinese in British Columbia”. J.J. Douglas Ltd. (1974) (This is a thorough examination of Chinese immigration. It is particularly noteworthy because it contradicts the conventional view that the Chinese were victims.)
15. “No Elixir Of Youth : Immigration Cannot Keep Canada Young” By Yvan Guillemette and William B. P. Robson (C. D. Howe Institute Backgrounder), September 2006
16. “Report of the Royal Commission on Chinese Immigration”. 1885.
17. “Report Of Royal Commission On Chinese and Japanese Immigration”. 1902.
18. “Report of W. L. Mackenzie King, C.M.G., Deputy Minister of Labour, Commissioner Appointed To Investigate Into The Losses Sustained By The Chinese Population Of Vancouver, B.C. On The Occasion Of The Riots In That City In September, 1907″. Report Published in 1908.
19. “Report of W.L. Mackenzie King, C.M.G., Deputy Minister of Labour, Commissioner Appointed To Investigate Into The Losses Of The Japanese Population Of Vancouver, B.C. On The Occasion Of The Riots In That City In September, 1907″, Report Published in 1908.
20. “Report of W.L. Mackenzie King, C.M.G., Commissioner Appointed To Enquire Into The Methods By Which Oriental Labourers Have Been Induced To Come To Canada”, July 11, 1908.
21. “Report Of Mr. Justice Murphy, Royal Commissioner Appointed To Investigate Alleged Chinese Frauds and Opium Smuggling On The Pacific Coast”, 1910-11.
22. Salonius, Peter. “Population Growth In the United States and Canada: A Role For Scientists”. Conservation Biology 13 (6): 1518-1519 (1999)
23. Salonius, Peter. “The Damage Done to Canada’s Health Care System by Federal Population Policy” (http://www.population-growth-migration. info/essays/salonius.html)
24. Salonius, Peter. “Curbing Human Excess With Non-Renewable Energy Taxation”. (http://www.culturechange.org/energytax.html)
25. Science Council Of Canada Report No. 25 : “Population, Technology and Resources” (An examination of limits to Canada’s resources and its immigration levels). July 1976.
26. Stoffman, Daniel. “Who Gets In”, 2002.
27. “The Environment : Marriage Between Earth and Mankind. Canadian Intelligence Estimate”. Privy Council : Foreign Affairs, CSIS, and DND May 1991.
28. Veugelers, John W.P. “State-Society Relations In The Making Of Canadian Immigration Policy During The Mulroney Era”. Canadian Review of Sociology and Anthropology. Volume 37. Number 1: pp. 95-110. February, 2000.
The following is a tiny sample of the very large amount of material that has been written on the immigration issue in the U.S.:
1. Abernethy, Virginia Dr. “Population Politics:The Choices That Shape Our Future”. Insight Books. New York. 1993
2. Beck, Roy and Leon Kolankiewicz. “Forsaking Fundamentals: The Environmental Establishment Abandons U.S. Population Stabilization” (2001) (Center For Immigration Studies)
3. Borjas, Dr. George J. “Heaven’s Door: Immigration Policy And The American Economy” (1999). (Princeton University Press)
4. Borjas, Dr. George J. “An Evaluation Of The Foreign Student Programme”. Centre For Immigration Studies, Washington, D.C.
5. Brimelow, Peter. “Alien Nation”.
6. Catton, William R. “Overshoot”. (1982)
7. Davis, Dr. Victor Hanson. “Mexifornia: A State of Becoming”, 2003. (California State University, Fresno)
8. Edwards, James R. Jr. “The Congressional Politics Of Immigration Reform”.
9. Edwards, James R., Jr. “Officers Need Backup: The Role Of State And Local Police In Immigration Law Enforcement”. (April, 2003)
10. Francis, Sam (Francis, now deceased, was one of the most articulate of the many American columnists on the immigration issue. See an archive of his columns on the VDARE web site.)
11. Graham, Hugh. “Collision Course”.
12. Graham, Dr. Otis. “Unguarded Gates: A History of America’s Immigration Crisis”.
13. Guzzardi, Joe. (See the VDARE web site for an archive of his columns on the immigration issue–particularly from a California perspective. The VDARE site includes a large number of writers who write about immigration.)
14. Zuckerman, Ben. “Like It or Not, Over-Immigration Is Destroying Our Environment” (The Globe and Mail-Week of Jan. 26-30, 2004)
The following is a sample of a large amount of material written on the immigration issue in the U.K.
1. Browne, Anthony (Environment Critic-The London Times). Do We Really Need Mass Immigration? (2002). (Civitas)
2. Browne, Anthony. The Retreat of Reason (Political Correctness and the corruption of public debate in modern Britain) ISBN-10 1-903386-50-0
3. Mote, Ashley. M.E.P. J’Accuse…! The European Union And The British Government Of The Deliberate Destruction Of British Identity, 2008.
4. Mote, Ashley. M.E.P. Over Crowded Britain. 2003. ISBN : 0-9540124-1-0
5. Moxon, Steve. The Great Immigration Scandal. 2004. ISBN : 184540078X
6. Stanton, William. The Rapid Growth of Human Populations 1750-2000 : Histories, Consequences, Issues, Nation by Nation. ISBN : 0906522218
(See the web site www.MigrationWatchUK.org for a very detailed list of other British publications on the immigration issue. There is a wealth of material on this site. It provides an important comparison and contrast with what is occurring on the immigration front in Canada and the U.S.)
The following are two excellent books on Australian immigration policy. The first deals primarily with the social/cultural consequences of immigration, but it also touches on environmental and economic issues. It was written by Geoffrey Blainey, Professor of History, University of Melbourne. The emphasis in the second book is on the environment.
1. Blainey, Geoffrey. All For Australia. Methuen Haynes. (1984)ISBN number: 0 454 00828 7
2. O’Connor, Mark and William J. Lines. Overloading Australia. 2008 ISBN number : 9780858812246