QUICK IMMIGRATION FACTS----THE FOLLOWING "CLOCKS" BEGAN ON JANUARY 1, 2016 :
1. Net Cost of Immigration to Canada: $35 Billion per year. That amounts to $95,890,000 per day, and so far in 2016,
2. Number of immigrants coming to Canada --- an average of close to 250,000 per year since 1991. That's 684 per day and 28 per hour. This unnecessary and relentless intake is an abnormality in Canada's immigration history. It has overwhelmed many parts of Canada.
3. Number of Temporary Foreign Workers allowed to work in Canada: A record 491,547 in 2012 (5 times higher than in 2002)!! That number consisted of 213,573 new TFW's in 2012 and 277,974 TFW's already here.
4. From 2009 to 2013, Canada gave refugee status to 122,518 people. That's an average of 24,514 people in each year --- 67 per day. The number of people applying for such status was probably at least twice the 24,514 number.
5. With 336,497 foreign students in Canada, by some estimates paying only one-half their full education cost, they are pushing out Canadians wanting higher education. Adding insult to injury, they compete for jobs with Canadian students because they are entitled to work. So far in , we have allowed
6. Amount of money sent overseas by foreign-born workers in Canada each year (remittances), totalling $24 Billion a year.