- August 28th, 2016:
Advice to McCallum : It’s Time to Go Back To School
- August 23rd, 2016:
Chinese Multiculturalism in Richmond, BC = Exclude English Speakers and Impose Mandarin Language
- August 16th, 2016:
Birth citizenship makes no sense
- August 11th, 2016:
Sikh Defence Minister Distorts History to Maintain Sikh Immigration
- July 31st, 2016:
Relentless High Immigration Has Caused Unaffordable Housing—Deal With It !!
QUICK IMMIGRATION FACTS----THE FOLLOWING "CLOCKS" BEGAN ON JANUARY 1, 2016 :
1. Net Cost of Immigration to Canada: up to $35 Billion per year. That amounts to $95,890,000 per day, and so far in 2016,
2. Number of immigrants coming to Canada per year: an average of close to 250,000 since 1991 (Note: in 2016, Canada will take in 300,000). That's 684 per day, 28 per hour. This unnecessary and relentless intake is an abnormality in our immigration history, and has made many Canadians feel like strangers in their ouwn country.
3. Number of Temporary Foreign Workers allowed to work in Canada: We hit a record 491,547 in 2012 (5 times higher than in 2002)!! That number consisted of 213,573 new TFW's in 2012 and 277,974 TFW's already here.
4. Canada gave refugee status to 122,518 people from 2009 to 2013. That's an average of 24,514 people in each year --- 67 per day. The number of people applying for such status was probably at least twice the 24,514 number.
5. With foreign students in Canada totalling 336,497, by some estimates paying only one-half their full education cost, they are pushing out Canadians wanting higher education, and competing for jobs with Canadian students because they are entitled to work. In addition to foreign students already here, we keep allowing new foreign students every year:
6. Remittances sent overseas, representing the amount of money sent 'back home' by foreign-born workers in Canada, total $24 Billion a year.